Terms and Conditions
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Golf Range Netting.
- Rules and RegulationsThe following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users if this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Golf Range Netting. reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Golf Range Netting. reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Golf Range Netting. web site, both now and in the future.
- Limited License.Golf Range Netting. authorizes you to copy materials published by Golf Range Netting. on this Web Site solely for non-commercial use within your organization (or if you are a Golf Range Netting. partner or strategic alliance) in support of Golf Range Netting. products. No other use of the information is authorized on consideration of this authorization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials, which you make, shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM Golf Range Netting. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
- Trademarks.The trademarks and logos displayed on this Web Site are the property of Golf Range Netting. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Golf Range Netting..
- General Disclaimer.Although Golf Range Netting. has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, Golf Range Netting. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements.Some of the information on this Web Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events of the future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. We refer you to the documents the Company files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission, specifically, the Company’s most recent From 10-K and Form 10-Q. These documents contain and identify important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, potential fluctuations in quarterly results, dependence on new product development, rapid technological and market change, acquisition strategy, risks associated with Internet infrastructure, volatility of stock price, and future growth subject to risks.
- Transmission of Personal Data/User Communications.Except as required by law, Golf Range Netting. will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information transmitted to Golf Range Netting. by the user. Any feedback you provide at this Web Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
- Links to Third Party Sites.This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and Golf Range Netting. is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Golf Range Netting. provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.